You Are Reading

Design for print and web- name concept

Now that the brief has been rewritten and is now focused on a pop up festival that celebrates typography I need to come up with a different name to 'type factory', the whole process just involves me sitting down and thinking about word associated with typography and what it means to mean. Below are some of the names and things I just wrote down through the whole thought process;

  • The type festival
  • Festival of type
  • Celebration of type
  • House of type
  • Unspoken words
  • Type love
  • Love type
  • For the love of type
  • Type hype
  • Experiments in type
  • Visual language 
  • A-Z
  • TTF
  • Pop up type
I was questioning what is the pop up festival for? why will people go? It got me thinking that the reason people will be going is because they love type, the whole reason of the festival is to celebrate typography, for the love of type. 'For the love of type' works really well as name because it's the whole point of actually hold the festival, my only concern is that when it comes to designing branding there could be too many words or it could be too long... However it stands out as the best name I jotted down over the whole process and with the focus being love and type I have a lot to work with.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.