You Are Reading

OUGD406 DESIGN PRACTICE- Feedback 2

Today I presented my progress from the last crit, if i'm honest I don't think I have developed this project as much as I could have over the easter break. What I had to show were my lightbulb design sheets, lightbulb mock up notebook covers and a few other design sheets. The feedback I received was extremely helpful. I was told to explore different methods of illustrating lightbulbs and to make a start designing the other 2 notebooks so I could have uniformity through all my designs and they're all similar. But basically the message from the crit was to pull my finger out and crack on, pushing my designs as far as I can take them as opposed to sticking with what i'm doing.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.