You Are Reading

OUGD403 DESIGN SKILLS - MESSAGE & DELIVERY: DISTRIBUTION

 I have created a basic net of an envelope following the dimensions of a dl envelope,  I will add another panel and slightly change the flaps and openings of the envelope. From this I will design my infograph straight on to the net that will be folded up into the final envelope.


Below is my adapted dl envelope which I have customised with the addition of an extra panel and rounded opening flap. I have then added the stamp dimensions, colour and posting address as a mock up to see what my final envelop will look like. It works so well together and is easy to see how my envelop ties in to my set of posters I created. The final flaps won't be grey but I have just left them like that so I can distinguish between the flaps and main panels of the envelope.


Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.