You Are Reading

OUGD403 DESIGN SKILLS - MESSAGE & DELIVERY: DISTRIBUTION

Proposed Final Design

Below are the final inside and outside designs for my envelope;

Above is the design for the outside of my final envelope in net format. I have decided to use the colour yellow to match my posters but also because of what it signifies in the Tour de France. Yellow is the colour of champions and I have decided to use it as a juxtapose against the shame and disgrace of using drugs in the tour. So from the outside it carries no information apart from the address which comes across as a innocent but once opened the information i want to put across will be revealed.


Above is the infograph the viewer will see once the envelope is opened and unfolded. The inside is clean, simple and very easy to navigate and understand. I've aimed to keep the text down to a minimum only adding key bits of information that I feel is relevant to the topic of drugs in the Tour de France and my set of 3 posters. 

The image poster was the weakest element of my series and feedback from the crit was that it didn't make much sense, therefore I have drawn elements from the poster and incorporated them with text meaning they are now in context and have more of a meaning.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.