You Are Reading

OUGD406 DESIGN PRACTICE- Feedback 3 Final crit

Today we had our final crit, this consisted of being arranged into groups of 6 and presenting our work briefly. Then we would go round and round down feedback based on our questions we had asked and wanted to be answered about our designs. I present my mockup books I had bound and asked the questions ; Which lightbulb should I choose for my final cover? How many stitches look better for my saddle stitch 3 or 7? Stock for covers and finally anything that could be changed design wise?

The feedback I received from this crit was vital as I am printing on Monday, so this will basically rectify my final design decisions ready for print and binding. The results were;

  • Use the long lightbulb (that looks like a screwdriver)
  • 7 stitches is best because it adds more detail to the side instead of having to boring lines, it shows more binding detail.
  •  The stock for the outside cover people were torn between antique and pearl grey therefore I will screen print onto both and decide once I can see the end result.
  • The only thing to be changed would be a slight offset in the detail around the crest, other than that I'm ready to print.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.