You Are Reading

OUGD403 Alphabet soup: typeface 1

Final Typeface

Below shows the progression of my final typeface and what it looks like when finished.




Once completing my typeface we were asked to apply the typeface to an existing companies logo, I chose Bubblicious because the curvaceousness of my font relates to the blowing of bubblegum. I used watercolours for the background similar to how I used it for the name badge however I don't think it has been successful. I used pink to match the current colour scheme used by Bubblicious but I think it looks similar to prawns or to muscles because of the curved lines I used within the paisley.



This is my new Q I have created in response to feedback from the group crit. This Q is more readable and you can actually tell that it is a Q as opposed to a lowercase A.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.