You Are Reading

Alphabet soup: visual thinking OUGD403

Expand

I created a spider diagram because it's the easiest way for me to get my thoughts down and analyse what paths to go down and follow. Below is a scan of my quick diagram of ideas and thoughts of the word 'Expand'


From this it enables me to start research in more depth and going down certain pathways that I can ultimately relate to my final 10 examples. I have some ideas brewing in my head already and I feel that if I put them down on paper now I could develop them as I go along through inspiration from my research.


The above ideas are just things that popped into my head when i first read the word 'Expand' I feel that if developed further they could form the base of my final letters.




Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.