You Are Reading

OUGD503 Responsive_Brief 2 Collaborative

Monotype_The Big Issue

Evaluation
I think Sam and I have definitely achieved what we first set out achieve but I still think we could have pushed it further. Once a typeface has been created there are endless possibilities, the designing of the typeface is the hard part and I feel we missed a golden opportunity to push our typeface as far as possible using it in many contexts.

Sam and I worked together in unison though, I couldn't have asked for a better partner. We were always in uni working together on the project be it on different aspects but he always critiqued each others work and gave honest opinions about each others performance. As a collaborative I feel we worked well and to the best of our abilities in the circumstances. I felt we could always rely on each other and trust one and others design capabilities.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.